Re: Brightness control in Jessie

--

Hi Maurizio

First of all, I would like to thank you for your attention.
About your question "Did you try to boot in console only mode and see if
you get brightness working there?", I have to say that your observation
was very interesting. However, trying to do that, I saw that the
brightness control still doesn't work.

                                                              Alexsander