Re: Brightness control in Jessie

Hi,

I experienced the same thing with the upgrade on my lenovo x230. I lost all my Fn+* keys that were "automaticaly " bound before
You can tweak the brightness with "xbacklight +10" bound on a key
I would be interested to know how GNOME or X manage this

    Hi Friends!

    I've just upgraded from Wheezy to Jessie in my old HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop and, apart from a grub problem, almost everything ran quite well. After some exploring, I noticed two things:  my Fn+Brightness keys don't work after the upgrade and I couldn't find any related control in Gnome.
    Any ideas?

Alexsander