Re: Debian Wheezy on Dell 7535

Hi Andreas,
Thank you for replying..I am currently using the Xfce Desktop environment.

With Kind Regards,
Dwijesh

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:30 PM, A <a_e_mailings@posteo.de> wrote:
Hi Dwijesh,

I liked to answer you earlier, but did not have time unfortunately.
About the sound problem: I also experienced sound problems with ALSA some time ago. For me they were solved after installing pulseaudio.
For the shutdown problem I don't have an idea at the moment. Which GUI are you using?

Best regards,
Andreas