Re: Simple question

Hi,

On 01/13/15 10:02, justin joseph wrote:
> Why is debian keeping this Chrome in Wheezy.  Why cant they issue an
> update thats pulls Chromium browser from the repository.  Chromium is
> making "stable" debian a joke.  I have used Debian for 10 plus years now
> and have never seem such a joke.. ever..

stable in debian means, no version change, only security updates.

A lot people really like it that way. it guarantees that you can upgrade
and be sure everything works after that.

if you like a newer browser just install it from the google repository.

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org