RE: debian wheezy does not support Atheros AR956x Wireless card

thanks for your suggestion.
It showed the installer could not detect any network hard ware, neither ethernet nor wireless card :(.

Also many thanks to Andre, Cindy-Sue, Scott and Carlos for suggestions.
Sofar I tried the unoffical cd installer: firmware-7.6.0-i386-netinst.iso. It did not work and showed again the same no detection of ethernet card :(.

Shall I try unoffical Jessie?

regards

Fanghua