Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E130 and E420

Hello, all!

I'm currently in the market for a laptop/notebook computer on which to
have a fully free installation of Debian GNU/Linux.

That's is, I plan to have no proprietary programs whatsoever installed
on it. This doesn't mean that I won't install some programs which
Debian, as per the Debian Free Software Guidelines, may consider to be
"non-free", since I believe there is quite a number of programs which
Debian places in this category but which still actually meet the Free
Software Definintion and are therefore considered non-proprietary/free
software.

Wi-Fi should work out of the box. The graphics should be free
software-friendly.

I'm currently eying the Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E130 and the Thinkpad Edge
E420. Have any of you had experience with any of these machines or
similar ones?

Thanks :)