Re: Upgrading 32-bit to 64-bit

Wouldn't it be easier, faster and safer to back up your data and reinstall with Wheezy 64-bit? Migrating from 32 to 64 on a live system sounds pretty hazardous to me.. unless I'm missing something.
I haven't used a native backup manager for Debian but maybe something like; http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/backup-manager could make the process easier.

Either way I recommend a complete backup before trying something like a 32-64 migration, could save you a lot of headaches :)

Best Regards,

Pontus Wiberg
IT Operations Lead

UNIVERSUM - Building Brands to capture Talent

Sign-up for free insights and the latest talent news at:
http://www.universumglobal.com/Universum-news