Re: it is avahi? Re: network

I've started thinking that it would be easiest to drop the whole avahi out.
I don't need it for anything.

But I've realized that it has been gnome, which has been dependent on it.
I've installed gnome, but I'm really seldom using it. I'm normally using lxde.

Just now I'm using gnome, just trying it, but my feeling with it is not good.

-hv