Re: wake on lan: power on no boot

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013, Guillaume Lécroart wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

Sometimes, the Bios holds a separate boot-order list when powering-up from
PCI/LAN. You may want to re-check this.

I've had a look through the BIOS and the only "BOOT" tab that's there lists

Hard Drive
CD-ROM
Removeable Devices
Network Boot

I can't find any alternative boot orders.

Guillaume

Thanks for your suggestion. Is there anything else I can look into?