Re: Xorg - segfault

Am 17.03.2013 20:15, schrieb Boross Dávid:
Hi,

I checked them, but its all set. The modeset=1 line is there and the
radeon driver is installed( but the xorg now in operation uses the fglrx
driver). (but there is also the ati driver... )

Look if your ATI Card is suppoerted by fglrx! Not all cards are supported by this driver:

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/linux/linux_8.8.25.html

I recommend using the "radeon" driver. That means you must specify this option in a manually generated "/etc/xorg.conf" file or, better, delete the fglrx driver!

Greetings Dirk