Re: how-to-password-protect-ubuntus-boot-loader

2012-10-07 12:44, contro opinion skrev:
i delete the compiled grub,and install grub-pc 1.99
when i update-grub,

Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.img-2.6.32-5-486
   Parse error at byte 1 (line 1): unexpected token

how can i do?

I assume this means that there is a problem in the initrd, and I think that is normally updated by running "update-initramfs -u -k all" (assuming that you have the relevant debian packages installed).

but I feel I am talking about things I do not understang well enough here...

Regards

Johan