Re: Go for Open Source Software

you speak of stealing information and you fucking openly share every
contact's personal email without hidding them??
I'm already in the opensource world and there I haven't still met
someone this fucking stupid.
Please, get the fuck out of my email list from now on and don't you
ever even think about comming back, moroon.}
You and all the emails in this list are in my spam list from now on.
Fuck you