Re: can't get Iceweasel to work on my laptop

Just now I'm with a mobile and will not write long.
Of course everybody understands to backup the important files if reinstalling the whole computer? This is just a computer, not a house; to  a debian system is normally not a big thing.
If the machine has got some parts, which are not working with the standard configuration, then it might befome difficult...
One more thing: Tina: have you checked at your 'firefox' that it for sure allows the net connection? Please look at 'file' column.  -hv