Re: Lenovo T520i X11 Intel i810 "static display" issue

Keith: not sure if you're still seeing this issue, but it's been
resolved for me with a recent testing/sid update.  I'll have to check
my laptop to see just which 3.0 kernel and xorgs packages I'm using,
but all my video freeze/static issues (playback of video reduced view,
full-screen view, toggling between X11 and console,
suspend/hibernate/restore, and logging off/on to X11 sessions), are
resolved.