sudden freeze

Hello,

I've been using Debian quite long, but recently I have a strange problem. On my MSI Wind U123 netbook I have the following problem: system boots, it works for about 5-30 minutes, then suddenly it escapes to shell(like when I push ctrl+alt+F1) and the mouse coursor stays in this shell prompt also(the original gnome mouse cursor) After this I cannot do anything, the system doesn't react. Do you know my problem? Or could I debug it form system logs? I guess the problem's source must be somewhere in energy handling, as the problem never appeared me before when I was using the netbook from electrical network, only in case of running from battery. Actually I only can reboot the system by pressing the power button long.

Thanks for your help,

Gabor Jenei