Re: Video como instalar firefox 4 en debian squeeze

On 06/04/11 20:50, Jorge Letona wrote:
> Hi, I made a video on how to install firefox debian 4 64-bit squeeze
> flash. Check it out at:
> http://www.nicklabs.com.ar/?p=879

That worked for me although I get this error when I try initialise
firefox, or download something.
> Failed to contact configuration server; the most common cause is a
> missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See
> http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1:
> Failed to get connection to session: Did not receive a reply. Possible
> causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the
> message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
> expired, or the network connection was broken.)
I'm in fluxbox currently but I dont think that should make a difference.
When sym linking, since I already had an earlier firefox verson in bin,
I first removed just to be sure.

Thanks.

--

David Kinyua.

~Blessed are the young, for they will inherit the national debt. ~ Herbert Hoover