Re: Debian on the MacBookAir3,1

Hi Mike,

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 04:50:06PM +0100, mike dentifrice wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to get Debian to work properly on one of the new MacBookAir
> machines. I've started documenting my steps so it can be of use to
> someone hopefully: http://dentifrice.poivron.org/laptops/macbookair3,1/
>
> It's a work in progress, and quite a lot of things need to be fixed
> and/or figured out still, so contributions/corrections are more than
> welcome!

I am just writing for suggesting you to put that information in:

http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Apple

And in that way, you will make easier if someone else would like to help you in
getting Debian fully working in the Macbook Air, and you will also contribute to
the Wiki of Debian :)

Regards,

--
Muammar El Khatib.