Debian 64 on Thinkpad T61p freezes on resume from hibernation

Hi everyone.

I have ThinkPad T61p with nVidia Quadro FX570m running Debian Squeeze
AMD64 with liquorix kernel and proprietary nVidia driver. Suspend to
RAM works flawlessly, but not suspend-to-disk.

When I tell it to hibernate in KDE it appears to write some big chunk
of info on disk and then shutdown. When I press the power button to
resume here is what happens:
1) machine goes through POST, gets to GRUB, loads kernel;
2) moment after GRUB's "Loading" message screen goes black with
blinking cursor in the left top corner while showing disk activity;
3) after few seconds machine makes short beep and disk activity
indicator turns off;
4) after few more seconds machine makes long beep and black screen
with blinking cursor changes to completely blank screen;
5) at this point machine doesn't respond to anything but holding power
button for 4 seconds, not even the magic SysRq.

Logs don't seem to show anything related to thawing after hibernation,
only successful hibernation and then boot after holding power for 4
seconds, so I suspect there may be problem with mounting disks. I do
have / on LVM and liquorix kernel, but I had exactly the same problem
while using usual / and /home partitions and stock Debian testing
kernel.

I've searched mailing lists and forums for days, but so far I'm yet to
solve this issue. I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me
find the solution.

Best,
Alexey
--
This message was created with 100% recycled electrons