How can I set up Scroll Lock on my notebook?

I have an Acer Travel Mate 3043 WTMi. OS - Debian AMD Lenny.
My key "Scroll Lock" (that used on it under Windows as Fn+F12 - it have
no special key for "Scroll Lock") don't works under dafaul settings of X11.
I have the next settings in /etc/X11/xorg.conf:
> Section "InputDevice"
>         Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
>         Driver          "kbd"
>         Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
>         Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
>         Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,ru"
>         Option          "XkbOptions"    "grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
> EndSection

What I need to do for setting up my Scroll Lock key (as Fn+F12) under
Debian?