Re: Upgrading Lenny to Squeeze

I'm one of the lucky guys, too. Usually I upgrade my desktop first, to
see if everything goes well -- after a few weeks or so I upgrade my
(productive-) notebook. Up to now there were no major problems since
Etch.  Although there are always some minor ones (e.g. since
yesterday, after upgrading Lenny-->Squeeze, some background-colours in
mc are not working anymore and -- strangely -- vfu mixes up some
letters in the filenames).

Luckily I upgraded the kernel at first ;)

Best regards,
Prendick