RE: Install Debian on laptop Lenovo x100e

I download the latest Debian Live CD from http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current-live/i386/iso-cd/debian-live-504-i386-gnome-desktop.iso, and use it to start my Lenovo x100e. It seems all the hardware is working well with the latest debian build, thanks for your help :)

Best regards,
kzsyz

Beijing, China