Re: NEC Lui

>> Dear all,

>> NEC Lui RN

>> It seems to be somehow a netbook, but probably without any harddisk.  The other technical data (like size, screen size and resolution, connections and interfaces, weight) are quite interesting, however expensive (around 80000 JPY).

>> Thank you for your feedback and best regards

 It is not Intel CPU based netbook. It is ARM based machine
(CPU: DaVinci TMS320DM6446
http://focus.tij.co.jp/jp/docs/prod/folders/print/tms320dm6446.html)

 I don't know Debian will run on the machine, but at least you will
use debian-arm insted of debian-i386/debian-amd64.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@hanzubon.jp>, <ishikawa@osdn.jp>