Re: force charching in squeeze

Dne, 18. 01. 2010 22:45:25 je Flo napisal(a):
apparently the policy with ac-adapter online is: "run down the battery,
start charging only when it's under 10%" (10% being a guess).

If that's true, then the policy has changed from Lenny. In Lenny (with Gnome), the battery starts charging as soon as I plug in the AC adapter. It's true, however, that charging won't take place when the battery is around 97-100% full. This is, as far as I know, in order to avoid frequent and short charge cycles which are bad for the batteries.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801