Thinkpad survey

A note for the ThinkPad users here:

A ThinkPad survey has been running for a while now and has the interest of
Lenovo.  Please fill out a survey if you are interested in the future of
Lenovo's ThinkPad line.

Following is a forwarded message about the survey that I received recently
including note of Lenovo's interest, a link for the survey, and a link for the
results.

Note when replying that I am not subscribed to the debian-laptop mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from Frank Myhr <fmyhr@fhmtech.com> -----