Re: HP laptop

I'm affraid to say but HP laptop has problems. Some models HP made a recall.
Hava a look at

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01087277&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Many other models show the same problems including my tx1420us recently
sent to repayr on my own.

MacDowell

> I have benn using   Debian 5  on my desktop since its release,& I love
it.

> I recently bought a   HP laptop model
> G60=243CL and installed  Debian 5 on it. It dual boots with Vista. Both
systems work fine.   My problem is on the Debian  the wireless does not
work. The wireless device is not even detected. How do I go about
fixing.