Re: Lenny with Atheros AR522/AR5213 Chipset

Florian Kulzer wrote:
> Heather W. Reichgott wrote:
> > I'm trying to install Wicd on a Thinkpad T60 running Debian etch.

Since Lenny is now the current Stable release it is much recommended
that you upgrade your Etch installation to Lenny.  Lenny is now the
best stable version of Debian available.

  http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/
  http://www.debian.org/News/2009/20090214

> It seems that apt.wicd.net does not provide packages for Etch; I only
> see folders for Lenny, Squeeze and Sid (plus a whole zoo of Ubuntu):
>
> http://apt.wicd.net/dists/

The 'wicd' package is available in the main section in Lenny.

Bob