plugin flash player AMD64

hi list.

pdt: im sorry but my english is more or less.

i have a problem. I have a laptop with a AMD64. i have a linux-gnu debian lenny and i installed firefox 3. But i have try to install the flash player plugin, but this doesn't work. My firefox is installed in /opt/firefox. i download the flashplayerplugin.so alpha version of acrobat for amd64. i have put simbolic link of this file (flashplayerplugin.so) in very paths (/root/.mozilla/plugins  /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins /usr/lib32/mozilla/plugins /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins)  but this doesn't work.

what is my error???

thanks

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.