Re: RES: issue at boot time

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 02:14:05PM -0200, Paulo Diovani wrote:
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:14:05 -0200
From: Paulo Diovani <paulo@diovani.com>
To: 'Gerard Robin' <g.robin3@free.fr>
Subject: RES: issue at boot time

Hi Gerard.
Your problem seens to be due to na unloaded module, or a unwanted one. Or
maybe even a bug in the kernel.

Check if your boot options in grub menu (you can Edit it before boot, by
pressing 'e') has a 'quiet' option on the end of the line. If so, remove it,
so you Will receive more output.

After a successfull boot, you can read all messages by running 'dmesg' with
root. Do that and paste us the (complete) relevante errors, please.

Thanks for your help Paulo,
I checked the bug report of the udev package and there is a critical problem
with udev 148-1. Fortunately sid still starts with the kernel 2.6.26.
It seems that the problem will be solved with udev 148-2.

off topic:
By the way I notice that I have been removed of the list debian-laptop ... ?

--
Gérard