Problem with screen resolution/monitor size

Hi,

I recently reinstalled Squeeze onto my HP 2133. It detected the screen
resolution and monitor perfectly (it's the model with the 1024x600
screen size) and was working perfectly. I then installed NDISwrapper,
and got that working with my wireless network. I then rebooted.

However, when X starts again, the screen resolution is all wrong. It
seems to be detecting the monitor size completely incorrectly, putting
the resolution to 1368x768, therefore leaving large parts of the
screen 'off the side' of the monitor, not displaying the full screen
on the display. When I change the resolution to 1024x600, it still
displays parts of the screen off the display. This leads me to believe
that X is detecting the monitor size incorrectly. How do I change
this?

I checked my /etc/X11/xorg.conf file to see if it's in there, but the
file is empty.

Any ideas? This worked perfectly up until the point NDISWrapper was
installed (I actually installed Module-Assistant at the same time, in
case that might be an issue)

Thanks,

Loz