me again Compaq presario CQ60

Hi  everyone, thanks for answering me, I gave up to install Debian 4.0, I got Debian 5.0 DVD 1, and installed on my Compaq presario CQ60, in process there was no problem, but when system booted server x didn´t work, I can´t use graphic interface, I tried init 5, startx, etc. but screen turns white. It just worked out in level 3. I started another install process, and changed to "installgui vga=771" and the result was the same. What is the problem?  Neither debian 4.0 nor debian 5.0 is not avalaible for my laptop?

greetings
Diego Ramos V.