Installing a Broadcom 4312 rev 02 wifi card

hi,
i have some problems since i bought my new laptop
in fact i have a wifi card with a briadcom 4312 rev 02 chipset
and i don't know how to set up
i installed b43-fwcutter and then i load b43 module
but nothing happens
no new wireless interface etc...

so i don't know if this chipset is supported by the b43 module

if i install the broadcom STA/wl module, it works asa long as i don't
want to use a WPA-EAP with TTLS wifi network
because this lead to a kernel panic ...

have I somebody already installed this kind of wifi card ? and how ?
or have sombedy have some informations to do that ?

thanks :)