Re: After last upgrade (sid) thz connection wifi doesn't work

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:58:03 +0200
Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
> After last upgrade (sid) my connection wifi doesn't work.
> However the connection wifi works fine with puppy.
>
> my laptop: acer aspire wmli 5102
> kernel 2.6.26-1-amd64
> Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR2413 802.11bg NIC (rev 01)
>
> Can someone help me to solve the problem ?

We need more information; how does it fail?  Post 'ifconfig -a', a
relevant dmesg excerpt, the result of 'ifup ath0' or whatever command
you're using to bring the interface up, a relevant syslog excerpt, etc.

Celejar