Re: kernel 2.6.26 hangs at "Setting up standard PCI resources" on a HP laptop

Yes. I started off with the the config of 2.6.23.8. But later changed to some newly available features in 2.6.26.

V. Srinivas

Support The free software movement started by
Richard. M. Stallman by using free software,
Developing on it and spreading awareness
about it.

Make way for a free as in "freedom" world in all the
fields possible making it information and knowledge
reachable, simple and understandable for all different classes of people.

Live and let live. And grow together.

Vandematharam.
V.srinivas for free software. Always.