Re: Thinkpad t61p

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 18:56 -0800, Baz wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2008 7:08 AM, Franklin PIAT <fpiat@bigfoot.com> wrote
> > On Thu, February 7, 2008 03:48, Baz wrote:
> > > Anyone have Debian (Etch, Lenny, Sid) running on this
> > > relatively new Thinkpad?  Sebastian
> >

> > You can find my reports for both Etch and Lenny on :
> > http://www.klabs.be/~fpiat/linux/debian/
> (Etch will support the T61 much better once 4.0r4 "etch and a Half"
> will be released).
>
> Thanks Franklin.  Any estimate on when 4.0r4 will be released?
> Regards, Sebastian

I haven't seen any figure, but I guess it should be shipped in a few
month.
In between, you can still use Etch (you won't have to make any specific
action to switch to 4.0r4, except usual apt-get update and upgrade).
Of course, if you planned to use [testing|sid], it's ready, but they
have more bugs than [stable] (Debian/Etch).

Frnaklin