Debian Etch and a half

Hello:
I downloaded the netinst and want to install over Ubuntu
8.04. I have static ip address service with my ISP.
The installer wants to get on the net using dhcp so I change
the network interface configuration to use dhcp but I would
rather download the business card image. The web page in
the Debian site has this under the heading for the business
card installer:

businesscard CD image (generally 20-50 MB)

    * Available for all architectures.
* Needs to be booted with the option 'suite=etch' to install etch-and-a-half.
    * Will automatically install the 2.6.24 kernel.

specifically:
Needs to be booted with the option 'suite=etch' to install etch-and-a-half.
How do I do this?
Forgive the newby question.
Thank for guidance
Jeff K