Re: test ipw2100 / ipw2200 firmware

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 19:08:43 +0100, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 12:13 +0100, didier gaumet wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just tested your ipw2200 firmware on my laptop (Dell Inspiron 1300,
> > Debian testing=Lenny):
> > - removed existing firmware in /lib/firmware
> > - halted
> > - boot, installed ipw2200 firmware package
> > - reboot
> > - firmware loaded, connection OK.
>
> Thank you for testing it. I hope someone  will be able to test ipw2100 too.
>
> BTW, If someone can try Lenny's Debian Installer: 1. Does it prompt for
> the license and  2. Does it reconizes the firmware?

I'd be happy to test the ipw2100 firmware package, but unfortunately I
had already deleted my copy of your first message in this thread,
therefore I cannot verify your signature of the checksums of the
package. (Unfortunately I cannot make the verification work with the
copy in the list archive; is this possible at all?) Can you please
confirm the checksums again?

          Florian   |