Debianification of my new Laptop :D

Hey,

I just bought a Dell Inspiron 1525 that came with Ubuntu 8.04... first task was to ditch Ubuntu and put Debian Lenny on - and everything you'll be pleased to hear works just great! :D However I'm not a great fan of Dell, they were just cheap and it seemed a good bet Debian would have little trouble installing on a laptop build for Ubuntu.

I'd like to replace the 4.5cm round Dell badge on the top of the Laptop with a Debian one! See my "imagined" before and after pics below...

http://www.cyorxamp.info/dump/laptop-before.png
http://www.cyorxamp.info/dump/laptop-after.png

I'd need to be able to do it without damaging the case in any way as I've 12 months left on the warranty - but if there's some way I can pop out the Dell badge and (even if it needs a tad bit of glue) pop in a replacement one - this would be great if any of you know where I could get these made!

Any tips?

--
Sincerely...

Steven Maddox