WPA connect problem on ipw2100

Hello,
I'm using Debian stable ( Etch 4.0) on my toshiba laptop with wireless
card ipw2100.

Now, by using `nm-applet' I can connect to my wireless network ,
which uses WPA and TKIP,  and I can get correct IP address
to write this message and send it successful.

My problem is, when I try to connect to my wireless network under console,
it fails *always*! I've tried `wpasupplicant' and `wpagui', neither of them
can solve my problem.

My configuration about wpa_supplicant.conf
network={
        ssid="mynet"
        #scan_ssid=1
        proto=WPA
        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
        #pairwise=TKIP
        #group=TKIP
        psk="mypassword"

        # HEX relevant to `mypassword'
        #psk=8iowerdsshfkjcmv              #not really of course :-)
}

Any suggestion?

--
Regards,