Re: suspend working, at last!

> On Tuesday 30 September 2008 19:28:01 Leonardo Canducci wrote:
>> Actually s2ram and pm-suspend work only if invoked after s2disk, else
>> starting with a normal boot instead of resuming from disk system freezes
>> with blank screen and no keyboard. That's pretty wierd. I'll try to
>> investigate.

In my laptop, a 4-years old toshiba( centrino 1.5, ipw2100, intel 845/855GM),
installed Debian Stable( Etch 4.0).

I usually use `hibernate' package to suspend to disk, and it always
works for me.
Maybe you would like to try it. After you `sudo apt-get install hibernate',
just run `sudo hibernate'.

--
Regards,