suspend / hibernate

Hi all,

I have had this problem for a little while now, when I come out of
suspend / hibernation on on my Acer Aspire 5601AWLMi laptop I have
very high system load. I am wondering if any one else has or noticed
this problem.  I have been informed it is a kernel problem and I am at
a lost how to debug it.

If am one can help with this problem it be very appreciated

Regards
Dale
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
[IRC] #southern-vales.lug on irc.freenode.net