Re: I want to make a copy of my system on dvd

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:36:08PM +0200, DARREN wrote:
> hi there i want to make a boot dvd of my system. Please let me know how. I

look for pkgs bootcd and friends (bootcd-i386, bootcd-mkinitramfs).
Install, study the docs, run ... from the front page:

"With the installation of this bootcd extension your
 initrd-image will be updated to be usable for bootcd.
 With bootcd you can copy your system to cd, run it from
 cd without need for disks and restore your system on disk from bootcd."

which seems what you want.

HTH
--
paolo