Re: Hard Drive Problem

Thanks.

Today I have rebooted the hard drive many times, only
two times worked. maybe you are right, the usb to ide
controller has damaged.
But another question, sometimes I didn't connect the
USB hard drive to my laptop, just power on it, it did
the same thing, reset. after a reset, the hard drive
was unaccessible.