htb-gen problem

hey people how are you?
i have a big problem.
I have to installed htb-gen+squid beacuse i need to limit the bandwidth for my users but i want too a cache proxy. The problem is that my htb-gen only limit the download and it don't limit the upload.

My configuration in the squid is transparent and i applied two iptables that are:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -p tcp --dport80 -j REDIRECT --to-port 3128

eth0=internet
eth1=lan

what is my error?

thanks.