Re: hibernate and swap partition size (newbie question)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:11:54AM -0500, Jimmy Wu wrote:

> Not really what you were saying, but I suppose it might work.  But
> first I have to figure out if it really is inadequate swap that's
> giving me grief.

I would assume that upon doing a fresh boot-up you would be using much
less memory than your available swap partition.  (You can check and
confirm using, say, top.)  Then if you try suspending and still have the
same problems when resuming, I think it would be a good indicator that
your problems lie elsewhere.

Selim Erdoğan