Re: Santa Rosa Laptops

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:00:12 +0200, Serge FRANCOIS wrote:

> Merci pour l'info,

A quick update: the laptop is blazing fast and Etch installed without a
hitch. After Etch installation I had a system working at the correct
resolution with ethernet connection. Then I upgraded to Sid and now I
have the intel x3100 driver in full 3D and wireless working. I only have
to look into the webcam.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll write my howto. So much smoother than expected,
tho. I am obviously posting from the laptop!

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449