Re: Wireless network adapter: ndiswrapper loaded, but cannot connect to network

Broadcom BCM4306 is the chipset; if you use the -n flag, you get the
actual numeric PCIIDs.

Thanks for the tip on -n flag; I used the resulting pciid to match the
device list at the ndiswrapper site and notice the driver there was
different (newer) than the one I had on the CD.

I tried installing that one with ndiswrapper (after removing the old
one), but got the same result, i.e., it didn't work.

The suggestion to use the bcm43xx driver (including copying the
firmware) fixed it, though.