Re: Cannot mount usb memory with correct filesystem encoding

The problem might be the terminal: the fact that it's dealing with
right-to-left correctly makes it seem that the terminal just can't
display the hebrew characters. If you're using one of the kernel tty's,
you might try starting X and using xterm.

Although I mount in Konsole, the problem is evident while browsing the
file system in Konqueror, which supports Hebrew on the local system
(and remote systems via ssh) perfectly.

I guess that's not it then. I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas.

Christopher