Strange hard disk problem

Hi list,
I have a dell vostro 1400, few months ago i've installed Ubuntu Gutsy because
my laptop works only with it.
Today i've retried to install debian lenny/sid with netinst cd and now it
runs, piix module succesfully works and network interface now works
out-of-the-box, but partman doesn't recognize the partition on my hard drive,
but it have 6 partition (2 for recovery, 1 for windows and 3 for linux) and
ubuntu works fine.
I like kde rather than gnome and i tried to install kubuntu Gutsy but it have
the same problem!!!(i've tried both alternate and desktop cd).

any suggestions?

Thanks to all and sorry for my little english.

--
|_|O|_|  Andrea Ferraresi <andrea.ferraresi@gmail.com>
|_|_|O|  KeyFP= CFE7 223E EB7A E729 9675  BA93 5152 C043 3817 D93A