Re: Dual boot Vista Debian Unstable hardware clock read incorrectly

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen skrev:
Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

I'd like to thank all the people who emailed me privately with helpful suggestions, mostly along the lines of 'Dude! Vista sucks maan!'. Although I can certainly appreciate the idea that many people want to keep their laptops "clean" of unfree software, for me this is not an option at the moment. So please, if you have something that you feel could be helpful, don't hesitate to post it to the list, otherwise it would in my humble opinion be more appropriate to keep your comments to yourself.

Thank you.

Anders E. Andersen