APIC error on my HPNX6325

Hello all.

In my syslog, I have quite a lot of lines such as the following,
generally just before my computer crashes.

> Jul 10 11:55:28 localhost kernel: APIC error on CPU0: 00(40)

I documented myself on APIC, and I vaguely understood what it is
supposed to do. But I'm far from knowing how to deal with my problem.

The description of my laptop is the following:

	http://www.puchalla-online.de/nx6325.html

My kernel is:

> yziquel@seldon:~$ uname -r
> 2.6.18-4-amd64

It seems there is interesting information here, but I cannot pretend
that I understand exactly what they are talking about.

	http://gentoo-wiki.com/HARDWARE_Gentoo_on_HP_Compaq_nx6325

And this pages contains informations about some other configurations:

	http://tuxmobil.org/hp_compaq.html

I'd be glad if anyone could help me out with this, or simply point me to
some documentation which might help me understand the issue.

Thanks a lot.

Guillaume.